Once a month we survey learners who have recently completed a qualification with us. Our aim is to learn what we’ve done well and where we can improve.
To encourage learners to complete our survey, we offer an incentive: a $200 Visa prezzy card. Following are the terms and conditions that apply to this incentive.
1. Competenz will award one prize each month.
2. The prize is a $200 Visa prezzy card.
3. The prize is not transferrable and cannot be converted into any other prize.
4. To be eligible for the prize, learners must have completed the Competenz learner survey in the relevant month.
5. To ‘complete’ a survey, a learner must submit an electronic survey or complete a telephone survey.
6. All learners who complete the survey on-line or by phone in the relevant month will be eligible for the prize.
Choosing the winner
7. Our research partner MM Research will draw a winner at random from the completed surveys for the relevant month.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Contacting the winner
9. The winner will be contacted by email and/or phone.
10. If the winner cannot be contacted after three attempts, the judges will choose another winner (and so on, until a winner is found and contacted.)
11. By accepting the prize, the winner gives Competenz the right to publish their name in relevant publications (e.g. internal and external newsletters and on the Competenz website).
12. The winner takes the prize at his/her own risk, and indemnifies Competenz in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
13. Competenz reserves the right to amend, extend or discontinue the prize at any time and for any reason.