April 06th, 2018
Nominations open for Plastics NZ Training Company of the Year
It’s nomination time – companies with employees in training in 2017 are eligible for the Plastics NZ Training Company of the Year 2017 award.
We encourage you to apply for these awards to have your industry contribution recognised at this level.
To nominate your business, please read the criteria carefully and click on the link to complete your application.
Nominations close on 27 April 2018 at 5pm.
This award will be presented to a company that promotes a training culture within the workplace.
- Had employees undertake workplace training through Competenz/Plastics NZ during 2017
- Encourages and promotes a culture of training for all staff
- Measures training outcomes on the business and the individual
- Develops staff capability over time – not just a one-off
- Actively celebrates the success of trainees.
There will be two finalists for the Plastics NZ Training Company of the Year Award presented at the NZ Plastics Industry Annual Conference in Rotorua on 17-18 May 2018. The winner will be announced at the Gala dinner on Friday 18 May.
If you have any questions about these awards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.